Overall, ridiculously good evening.
- Payed extra for work I forgot I’d done months ago.
- Lift into town from a colleague that I always want to hug.
- Intriguing and lovely messages from friends who could become incredibly close.
- A meeting (over half-priced wine) filled with ridiculous potential regarding work surrounding information campaigns about children in vulnerable situations.
- Hilarious dinner conversations and delicious pasta, ending with the waiter having to choose whom to give the last flowered bracelet in the restaurant – and not blinking an eye when he circled the table to pass it to me. Oo la.
- Xe om home with a driver who lost his slipper in the middle of the road and had to drive back to get it. Ha.
Serata brillante. Grazie Saigon. Ciao Bella.