That time I did the design for a charity concert/art exhibition/silent auction and it was all over the, one and only, Saigon Opera House in the city centre. I like.
Outside the opera house.
Tabbed program came out brilliantly.
Girl in black: astounding violinist. Girl in tiara and wedding dress: maybe if you weren’t wearing that I could’ve paid attention to what you were playing.
Lesson learned: remember to think about what the building looks like/what colour it is/etc etc. The banner across the front of the building did *not* look all that great.. blegh.
Overall, ridiculously good evening.
- Payed extra for work I forgot I’d done months ago.
- Lift into town from a colleague that I always want to hug.
- Intriguing and lovely messages from friends who could become incredibly close.
- A meeting (over half-priced wine) filled with ridiculous potential regarding work surrounding information campaigns about children in vulnerable situations.
- Hilarious dinner conversations and delicious pasta, ending with the waiter having to choose whom to give the last flowered bracelet in the restaurant – and not blinking an eye when he circled the table to pass it to me. Oo la.
- Xe om home with a driver who lost his slipper in the middle of the road and had to drive back to get it. Ha.
Serata brillante. Grazie Saigon. Ciao Bella.